To access IQ Committee materials, click on the meeting links below. Meeting material pages include agendas, presentation materials, meeting notes, including attendees. Teleconference information will appear when you click “Add to Calendar.”
If a meeting is listed below that is not hosted by the IQ Committee, the link may include teleconference information, if provided to the Facilitation Team, but will not include the meeting material.
- This event has passed.
Tuesday, August 16 Market Transformation Savings Working Group Meeting
The Market Transformation (MT) Savings Working Group will meet on Tuesday, August 16
The purpose of the August 16 meeting:
- To discuss comments on edits proposed by ComEd and Nicor Gas for inclusion in IL-TRM Attachment C;
- To provide an update on the Building Performance Standards market transformation initiative;
- To follow-up on the Stretch Codes Evaluation Pathways Addendum to IL-TRM Attachment C; and
- To follow-up on proposed savings protocols for the ENERGY STAR Retail Products Platform market transformation initiative.
Market Transformation Working Group Comments Received:
Addendum to IL-TRM Attachment C: Evaluating Stretch Code Market Transformation Programs
Market Transformation ENERGY STAR Retail Products Platform (ESRPP) Evaluation Protocol
- Opinion Dynamics Comments on ESRPP Evaluation Protocol (6/29/22)
- NEEA Comments on ESRPP Evaluation Protocol (6/29/22)
Nicor Gas Process Proposal for IL-TRM Attachment C
- Ameren Illinois Comments on Nicor Gas Proposal
- MEEA Comments on Nicor Gas Proposal
- NRDC Comments on Nicor Gas Proposal
ComEd Proposed Edits to IL-TRM Attachment C