What is the IQ-S Committee?
This Committee engages community-based organizations to helps people with limited resources save money on energy bills.
Help your local community meet its energy needs.
As a member you will:
- Learn about programs that help people save money on their energy bills and avoid disconnections
- Provide feedback on how to better serve your community’s energy needs
- Receive $200 for each meeting you attend
- Be eligible to receive education and outreach grants
Ready to join?
Please fill out and submit your membership application with the above link.
- Must be a Community Based Organization (CBO)
- Must attend four meetings per year, each lasting two hours
Please submit questions through the contact form (last tab on the website) or by e-mailing: [email protected]